1/1 Photo of Tangy Chicken Legs
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 55 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe or what I've changed from the original recipe, but it's one that my family and friends use again and again. No one ever expects to find coffee as an ingredient, but it adds the perfect flavor and wouldn't be the same without it. Easy way to make 'BBQ' sauce from stuff sitting around the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine the first nine ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 45 minutes to an hour, stirring frequently.
- 3Put chicken in a 13x9 baking dish and cover with sauce. (The sauce tends to get greasy this way, so I prefer grilling or broiling.)
- 4Bake at 350° for an hour or until juices run clear.
- 5If grilling, brush chicken with sauce before putting on the grill and brush again every 15 minutes, turning to coat both sides well until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 653.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g