Recipe by Miss Erin C.
These are something my family used to make at least once a week. It cracks me up that we use Italian dressing as a marinade in this Mexican recipe. The result is a fajita with a kick. This is also good as a filling for quesadillas.
- 3 -4 skinless chicken, boneless chicken breasts
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Italian dressing, enough to cover chicken
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 6 -8 tortillas
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice and marinate the chicken and vegetables in the Italian dressing 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Saute the mixture in the oil until chicken is done and onions are tender.
- Add cayenne pepper to taste.
- Build fajitas on tortillas with cheese and sour cream.