Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick chicken and rice dish. If you don't have a lot of chicken and you suddenly have a crowd to feed it works well. To round out the meal I usually just microwave some frozen broccoli. I have to give credit for this one to a good friend of mine.
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup store bought chicken marinade (I use Chevetta's)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, spice
- 2 cups cooked rice (more can be used but you may have to increase spices)
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Sauté chicken until cooked through 15 minute.
- Add marinade, and lemon pepper.
- Cook 1-2 minutes to mesh the flavors.
- Add hot cooked rice and mix well.
- Lower heat to medium low and cook stirring frequently until the rice soaks up all the liquid and flavor.
- Serve immediately.