Recipe by Schutte
This recipe was originally called for cubed chicken breast, cooked on kabob's. But My family likes it with whole breasts served on top of jasmine rice.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients (except for chicken) in a mixing bowl.
- Place chicken in a sealable Tupperware container, and coat the chicken with the mixture. Make sure you cover both sides of the chicken breast. Cover, and put in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill and serve. Grill until the chicken is cooked all the way through and serve.