Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was originally called for cubed chicken breast, cooked on kabob's. But My family likes it with whole breasts served on top of jasmine rice.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix all the ingredients (except for chicken) in a mixing bowl.
- Place chicken in a sealable Tupperware container, and coat the chicken with the mixture. Make sure you cover both sides of the chicken breast. Cover, and put in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill and serve. Grill until the chicken is cooked all the way through and serve.
Easy tasty recipe. I used Peppercorn Ranch Dressing and dry rosemary - no fresh on hand but it worked Thanks Schutte for posting