Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in my recipe clippings file. Is seems easy to make and would make a nice hostess gift in a pretty cup or bowl.
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- For electric blender: Blend half of cheese and remaining ingredients on medium speed until smooth.
- Add remaining cheese and blend until smooth.
- If too thick, add about 1/4 cup sherry.
- Store in air-tight container for 1 month.