Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Each salty flowerette is bursting with spicy flavors & lemon strips. It is so good and looks so pretty on the table, as a side with Cuban Ahi with Mango-Banana Chutney or Pollo Rancho Luna and recipe Cuban-Style Rice and Red Beans - Congri Traditional. EatingWell. Chill for 30 minutes or overnight.
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 8 cups bite-size cauliflower florets, cooked until tender-crisp (about 1 head)
- Whisk garlic, capers, oil, vinegar, crushed red pepper, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Chill the salad for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Serve cold.