Recipe by *Parsley*
I make this for picnics. You don't have to like cauliflower to like it. It's a great alternative to the same old potato salad. The dressing is delicious!
Top Review by JusMeLinnie
I substituted mayo for the MW as we don't care for it, but the mayo was fine in this recipe. I just added in Splenda to add a little sweetness of my own, and omitted the sugar! It went over big here and its on our to make again list!
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, coarsley chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 6 slices thick bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 2 cups Miracle Whip (reg or light)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper