Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 12 mins
A nice, easy salad or tasty side dish. Cooking time includes time to chill.
- 1⁄2 medium cauliflower or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- lettuce leaf, to line bowls
- parmesan cheese
- If using frozen cauliflower cook according to directions on package or if fresh: cut cauliflower head into florets.
- Bring water and 1/2 tsp salt to a boil, and add the cauliflower.
- Cover and cook until tender (10-12 minutes), then drain.
- Mix dressing, oregano and remaining 1/4 tsp salt; pour on hot cauliflower& toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, remove cauliflower with a slotted spoon to lettuce-lined bowls.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese.