Prep 6 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is such a nice side dish. A break from the usual.
Make and share this Tangy Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Steam cauliflower until crisp-tender.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, onion, mustard, and milk.
- Drizzle over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover, let stand for 3 minutes to let cheese melt.
Thank you Inez for another way to make cauliflower more interesting, I used the recipe on a smaller portion of cauliflower and if I make it next time using a whole cauliflower I will double the recipe because I had mashed potatoes as a side dish and it added to that.
Love your recipe, MizzNezz! Fixed half of a cauliflower but used all of your recipe for the topping. Your cauliflower dish was the highlight of the meal. Thanx!
We enjoyed this for dinner tonight. I like finding new ways to serve the veggies. DH wanted to know how much horseradish was in it. He was shocked when I told him none. Even picky DS ate some. I made this as written. Thanks.