Recipe by bbbrenda
I love Ceasar Salad..but it always had to much Fat,,so here is a much lower Fat Recipe
- 1 onion bagel
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1/2 large head)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bagel into 2 half-circles.
- Cut each half-circle hoizontally into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place bagel slices on a baking sheet coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300 for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- set aside then combine lettuce, cheese, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss well, then combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients.
- stirring well, add yogurt, add to lettuce mixture,toss gently to coat.
- Break bagel chips into small pieces.
- add to lettuce mixture and toss gently, Serve immediately.