A nice change from a traditional loaf of white bread.
Make and share this Tangy Buttermilk Cheese Bread for Your Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select White Bread setting. Start.
- To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle.
- Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
- In my Bread machine start to finish is 2 1/2 hours. This makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf.