- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup quick oats or 1 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature by letting them stand on counter about 30 minutes.
- Place yeast in bread machine pan according to directions in manual.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and salt; mix well. Stir in cheese.
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan according to manual.
- Select white bread, light crust setting.
- Remove bread from pan to wire rack and cool before slicing.