Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a trail and error recipe. You can play with the serving sizes to have it more or less spicy.I enjoy the balance between sweet and spicy.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce )
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Bake wings 25 minutes at 500 degrees. Flip wings after 15 minutes.
- Combine wing sauce, Catalina and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Place cooked wings in sauce mixture.
- Mix then serve.