Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this Tangy Broccoli - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets or 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drain broccoli; top with sauce.
This was very yummy but I think it really only serves one...the sauce was tangy and very tasty...I cooked the broccoli in the microwave...it saved a pot...thanks for sharing your recipe...=)