Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy tasty salad from Kraft. Sometimes I throw in a handful of raisins, just for a change!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (or Miracle Whip Light)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- Mix 1 cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light Dressing with 1/4 cup Kraft Catalina Dressing in a large bowl.
- Add 3 cups each broccoli and cauliflower florets, 1/2 cup chopped red onion and the crumbled bacon.
- Mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Great recipe. Like earlier reviewers I halved the recipe. It was really good. (Oops, forgot to mention that I was out of Catalina dressing. I will add it next time. I know I will be making this salad often!)
This was really good!I used real mayonaise instead of miracle whip.
Excellent easy recipe. To save time, I cut up the cauliflower and broccoli early in the day and refigerated them. I used light miracle whip and light catalina dressing. The flavours worked well. I cut up the veggies into tiny pieces to make sure you had a taste of each with each bite. Will be making many more times. Thanks fluffy for sharing a great recipe.