Recipe by BrendaM
An easy tasty salad from Kraft. Sometimes I throw in a handful of raisins, just for a change!
Top Review by cookin mimi
Great recipe. Like earlier reviewers I halved the recipe. It was really good. (Oops, forgot to mention that I was out of Catalina dressing. I will add it next time. I know I will be making this salad often!)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (or Miracle Whip Light)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light Dressing with 1/4 cup Kraft Catalina Dressing in a large bowl.
- Add 3 cups each broccoli and cauliflower florets, 1/2 cup chopped red onion and the crumbled bacon.
- Mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.