Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Simple & Delicious
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg, mustard and garlic.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minute on each side or until juices run clear.
As i love pork chops i am always looking for different ways to try them. Simply loved your recipe. Thanks.