Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple to make, use as is for buffalo wings etc. or thin with a little milk for a salad.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Drop clove of garlic into blender or food processor while the motor is running.
- Turn off the blender and add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pulse ingredients together until blended, scraping down the sides once or twice. Do not overblend, you want a few little chunks left for texture.
- Thin with a bit of milk if desired.