Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my kid's favorite pumpkin seed recipe. It is salty, tangy, and has just a hint of spice to it.
- 2 1⁄2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Rinse pumpkin seeds well to free them of pumpkin pulp and debris and drain well.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a bowl and add oil, then add remaining ingredients and mix to evenly coat.
- Pour onto a large cookie sheet with sides and bake for 40-45 minutes stirring several times while baking.
- Immediately upon removing seeds from oven sprinkle with additional garlic pepper if desired.
I'm so sorry! Made these a while ago and forgot to leave a review. I'm munching them as I write! Gorgeous moorish seeds, full of flavour!