Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
These savory, slow-cooked appetizers are great for superbowl parties or any gathering.
Make and share this Tangy Barbecue Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section.
- Place chicken wings in two greased 15"x10"x1" baking pans.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; drain.
- Turn wings; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
- Drain wings; place a third of them in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Top with about 1 cup of sauce.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir before serving.