This is a quick, tasty recipe that everyone seems to like for lunch or dinner. Seeded buns are preferred at my house; No one likes the "wimpy" ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2-qt saucepan, combine soup, pineapple, root beer, onion, and brown sugar.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add ham and toss gently to distribute.
- 4Continue cooking over medium heat for additional 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon ham onto buns or rolls and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Barbecue Ham Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 1357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian tomato soup