- 1 mango, peeled with pitt removed, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, with or without seeds & membrane
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced (feel free to cut down, I just love cilantro)
- 1 -4 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients together and mix. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- For an eaiser version I put the onion, spinach, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic in the food processor and buzz a few times instead of hand chopping, but alway hand chop the tomato and mango since they are the stars!