Recipe by mailbelle
I'm a big fan of recipes with few ingredients, and this is one of them - only 4 ingredients! These wings can be baked, or alternate grilling directions are given.
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 18 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup mix, honey and mustard and set aside.
- Cut tips off wings and discard or save for another use. Cut wings in half at joints to make 36 pieces. Add to soup mixture and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in large shallow sided baking pan. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Grilling instructions: Prepare as in steps 1 and 2 except in large bowl, toss wings with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack over medium-hot coals. Grill uncovered 20 minutes. Brush with sauce and grill 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with sauce.