Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Good, good stuff and easy to make.
Top Review by Tebo
This was good and easy to make. I did like the heat in it. I served it over rice. It just did not have the flavour I was looking for though. Good heat but a little bland tasting for me. A little citrus or butter next time.
- 1⁄2 cup beer, allowed to go flat
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 8 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Add in the shrimp, toss to coat.
- Marinate 1 hour, at room temperature, turning occasionally.
- Put baking dish in a 425° oven and bake shrimp uncovered with marinade for about 10 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Spoon shrimp with a little sauce over hot cooked rice.
- Sprinkle with parsley.