Charlotte J's Note:
Received from a friend. A great healthy appetizer for your holiday parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- 2Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, slice the zucchini lengthwise to create thin ribbons.
- 4Create an assembly line for the ingredients: Line up the zucchini ribbons, Canadian bacon, barbeque sauce, and water chestnuts on your cutting board.
- 5Lay a zucchini slice flat on your cutting board, then layer on a strip of Canadian bacon, spread on about 1/4 teaspoon barbecue sauce, and place the water chestnut at one end.
- 6Roll the zucchini and ham around the water chestnut, then secure with a toothpick.
- 7Repeat with the remaining ingredients, placing the wrapped water chestnuts on the baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes, until the bottom side of the water chestnut is golden brown.
- 9Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 177.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: