Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a mix of fruits that are readily available in Alaska's limited stock, nectarines, kiwi, mango, with a drizzle of sweet, tangy juices--lemon juice, lime juice and a dash of teriyaki sauce. I'm sure papaya, blueberries, and pineapple (etc.) would make great additions as well. And topped with sunflower seeds, raisins, and/or almonds....better and better! ;)
- 2 nectarines, washed and chopped
- 3 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mango, cut into nice pieces
- 2 -3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (more or less how sweet you want your fruit)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce (or soy sauce)
- Prepare fruit, toss all into a bowl and sprinkle with Splenda.
- Mix lemon and lime juices with teriyaki sauce into small bowl; pour over fruit.
- Mix fruit gently to distribute the juices.
- Let sit to flavor at least an hour or two.