Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love this salmon baked or even better grilled. Super easy to make and good for you too! The prep. time does not include time needed to marinade.
- Combine soy sauce, balsamic, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon filets in a baking dish and pour sauce over, top with additional fresh ground pepper if desired.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Baste at least once with sauce while baking.
- If grilling the salmon baste with the marinade more often. The marinade can then be boiled and then served as a sauce to top the fish when done.
This salmon is great, I was worried that all that lemon juice would be overpowering but it wasn't. I boiled the marinade after to make a sauce and that was a little much when the flavors all concentrated but overall it was a delicious dinner. Thanks!
this was very good!...i am pretty attached to a creamy dill dijon salmon, but felt adventurous and glad i did...i had a 1lb fillet and halved the marinade recipe...came out perfect...i cooked mine longer...i prefer my salmon cooked through...
Excellent salmon. Did this on the BBQ. Even my none fish eating family members enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing