1/1 Photo of Tangy and Sweet Aqua Fresca
Refreshing fruit drinks are popular all over Mexico. You can use any fruit you like to flavor it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender combine water and fruit.
- 2Puree until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher or serving container.
- 4Stir in lemon or lime juice and sugar.
- 5Add additional sugar to taste.
- 6Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy and Sweet Aqua Fresca
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: