Recipe by Chef Lilbit
This ia great marinade! You will be happy you tried this recipe. I came up with it while messing around in the kitchen. The steaks were so juicy and tangy, I cannot wait to make these again! My husband ABSOLUTELY loved them! Preparation includes marinating time. I would double the recipe for every two steaks or four chops added, to be sure there is plenty of marinade.
- 2 steaks or 4 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon capers (with just a little juice)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce beef with fork.
- Combine all spice ingredients in a container. Generousley sprinkle with McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Add meat and marinate steak or lamb chops for at least one hour.
- Grill or Broil them.
- Grill - Grill on both sides until desired doneness.
- Broil - Place meat in a baking dish. Broil 6 inches from oven element for appr. 8 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness). Pour remaining marinade over beef when turning.