Recipe by what 'cha cooking?!
I was bored today and none of the recipes quite did it for me so I went to the kitchen and started dumping things in. This is what I came up with and I think it's pretty allright! I like having some jumbo muffins on hand as well as regular sized ones for the kids!
- 1 cup margarine, plus
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 9 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup lemon peel, Just a bit less, add orange peel to fill
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed
- 6 teaspoons lemon extract
- 4 teaspoons imitation almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 2 jumbo size muffin pans. (making 12 jumbo size muffins). Plus, grease regular sized muffin pans (will make 18 muffins of these). Fill all 3/4 full. Sprinkle sugar over the top and toss in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes for the jumbo size and 20 to 25 minutes for the regular size.