Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on a combo of spinach and romaine.
Make and share this Tangerine Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 3 -4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄2 cup tangerine juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons tangerine juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil and whisk to blend and dissolve the sugar.
- Slowly whisk in the oil to emulsify and thicken.
- This is better if made a day before using.
- It will keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.