Cook1 hr 5 mins
These are delicious! When we made them, the sweet potatoes actually stayed crunchy, which was surprising but really nice. The flavor and the texture are both wonderful.
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and lemon slices in a 13 × 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle sugar mixture over potatoes; cover with foil.
- Bake at 400º for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, stir well.
- bake an additional 30 minutes.
What a great little recipe---these are definitely going to be made again and again. I've been looking to include sweet potatoes in our diet, and this one definitely hit the spot with the Peanut Gallery. I skipped the lemon slices and used orange zest instead, and I baked 'em in an 11x7 pan, so they were a bit deeper in the puddle than in a larger pan, and so didn't get crispy, but were still delicious. *Made for PAC Spring 08*