Recipe by Audrey M
Tried this new recipe for the holidays. Was pleasantly surprised how well the flavors blended together. What was an added feature is that it is only 3 WW points. Dig in!
- 9 cups thinly sliced peeled sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 8 lemon slices
- cooking spray
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated tangerines or 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tangerine juice or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and lemon slices in a 13x9 baking dish coated with Pam.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle sugar mixture over potatoes; cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, stir well, and bake an additional 30 minutes.