Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ohhh... this sounds yummy! From Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Tangerine Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 8 ounces tangerine juice
- 12 ounces sparkling wine, chilled
- 4 tangerines, sections for garnish
- Divide the orange liqueur and tangerine juice among 4 champagne flutes.
- Top with the sparkling wine and garnish with a tangerine section.
Very tasty!! Really makes a pretty drink!!! Made for P-A-R-T-Y December 2009.
Perfect start to a summer meal outdoors! Maybe cointreau would also work?? Thank you!