- 1 lb seitan, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (11 ounce) cans tangerines or 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seitan, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sherry in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 6 hours. During last 30 minutes, add broccoli.
- Before serving, mix in tangerine segments and green onions.
- Serve over hot rice.