Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very different and delicious muffin. This is from Taste Of Home.
Make and share this Tangerine Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml milk
- 236.59 ml diced peeled tangerine
- 14.79 ml grated tangerine peel
- In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, butter and milk until smooth; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in tangerine and peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
I was looking for a way to use up a bunch of tangerines, when I came across this recipe in a magazine. Very different for sure, but very good. These muffins are so fresh tasting. They make me think of summer.