Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very different and delicious muffin. This is from Taste Of Home.
- 40.22 ml flour
- 9.46 ml sugar
- 0.83 ml baking powder
- 0.39 ml baking soda
- 0.19 ml salt
- 18.99 g carton vanilla yogurt
- 0 egg, lightly beaten
- 4.73 ml butter, melted
- 2.51 ml milk
- 18.92 ml diced peeled tangerine
- 1.18 ml grated tangerine peel
- In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, butter and milk until smooth; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in tangerine and peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
I was looking for a way to use up a bunch of tangerines, when I came across this recipe in a magazine. Very different for sure, but very good. These muffins are so fresh tasting. They make me think of summer.