A very different and delicious muffin. This is from Taste Of Home.
Make and share this Tangerine Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, butter and milk until smooth; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in tangerine and peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
I was looking for a way to use up a bunch of tangerines, when I came across this recipe in a magazine. Very different for sure, but very good. These muffins are so fresh tasting. They make me think of summer.