1/1 Photo of Tangerine Mojito
A cocktail with tangerine and mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl muddle 6 mint leaves and sugar together.
- 2Add the lime juice and the tangerine juice, stir thoroughly.
- 3Add the ice cubes and rum.
- 4Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Top off with club soda (or seltzer).
- 6Strain into glasses and add more ice cubes if desired.
- 7Garnish with tangerine slices and fresh mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangerine Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh mint leaves