Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cocktail with tangerine and mint.
- 8 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 10 ml lime juice
- 90 ml tangerine juice
- 60 ml white rum
- 8 ice cubes (or more if you desire)
- 100 ml club soda or 100 ml seltzer water, chilled
- tangerine, slices
- In a bowl muddle 6 mint leaves and sugar together.
- Add the lime juice and the tangerine juice, stir thoroughly.
- Add the ice cubes and rum.
- Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Top off with club soda (or seltzer).
- Strain into glasses and add more ice cubes if desired.
- Garnish with tangerine slices and fresh mint leaves.
i used oj with this and tried with and without rum and i really liked it with out the rum , it easily could be a mocktail awalde s photos are alway s beautiful very refreshing drink