My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the tangerines, peel and all. I do this by hand, so as to remove the seeds. If you’re using a seedless variety, then by all means use the food processor.
- 2Repeat with the lemons.
- 3Combine the tangerines, the lemons, and the water in a pot.
- 4Bring rapidly to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and let sit 12 to 18 hours.
- 5Add the sugar (or more, if you like a sweeter marmalade) and bring rapidly to a boil. Meanwhile, start heating up your boiling water bath in a separate pot.
- 6Stir constantly while bringing the mixture almost to the gelling point.
- 7Transfer to prepared half pint jars leaving a 1/4" headspace. Process in
- 8a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Adjust time according to your altitude.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangerine Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (2675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 276.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 260.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g