Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Chop the tangerines, peel and all. I do this by hand, so as to remove the seeds. If you’re using a seedless variety, then by all means use the food processor.
- Repeat with the lemons.
- Combine the tangerines, the lemons, and the water in a pot.
- Bring rapidly to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and let sit 12 to 18 hours.
- Add the sugar (or more, if you like a sweeter marmalade) and bring rapidly to a boil. Meanwhile, start heating up your boiling water bath in a separate pot.
- Stir constantly while bringing the mixture almost to the gelling point.
- Transfer to prepared half pint jars leaving a 1/4" headspace. Process in
- a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Adjust time according to your altitude.