Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for chicken or pork. You can subsitute oranges if tangerines are not available.
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml tangerine juice, freshly squeezed
- 88.74 ml honey
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 3 scallions
- 14.79 ml minced ginger
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until honey has dissolved.
- Marinade chicken or pork for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Wow! This marinade gave my boneless chicken breasts a great flavor. I opted to marinate them for 6 hours and they really absorbed the citrus flavor. I also reserved some of the marinade prior to marinading so as it wouldn't be contaminated by the raw chicken to brush on the chicken when it was being grilled. Made for "Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event"