1/1 Photo of Tangerine Lobster Tails
A Weber recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt the butter.
- 2After the butter has melted, skim off the foam.
- 3Add the tangerine zest, juice, and salt.
- 4Pour about 1/2 cup of the butter mixture into a small cup; reserve the rest for the dipping sauce.
- 5Using kitchen shears split each tail in half lengthwise.
- 6If desired to prevent the lobster meat from curling during cooking, thread a skewer lengthwise through the center of the meat of each piece.
- 7Lightly brush the exposed meat with the butter in the cup.
- 8Grill the lobster tails, meat side down, over Direct Medium heat until lightly marked, 2 to 3 minutes (watch for flare-ups).
- 9Turn the tails over and grill until the meat is white and firm but not dry, 5 to 8 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with some of the butter in the cup.
- 10Remove from the grill and serve warm with the reserved butter on the side.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangerine Lobster Tails
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 224.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tangerines, juice of
tangerines, zest of