1/1 Photo of Tangerine Lobster Tails
A Weber recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt the butter.
- 2After the butter has melted, skim off the foam.
- 3Add the tangerine zest, juice, and salt.
- 4Pour about 1/2 cup of the butter mixture into a small cup; reserve the rest for the dipping sauce.
- 5Using kitchen shears split each tail in half lengthwise.
- 6If desired to prevent the lobster meat from curling during cooking, thread a skewer lengthwise through the center of the meat of each piece.
- 7Lightly brush the exposed meat with the butter in the cup.
- 8Grill the lobster tails, meat side down, over Direct Medium heat until lightly marked, 2 to 3 minutes (watch for flare-ups).
- 9Turn the tails over and grill until the meat is white and firm but not dry, 5 to 8 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with some of the butter in the cup.
- 10Remove from the grill and serve warm with the reserved butter on the side.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangerine Lobster Tails
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 224.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tangerines, juice of
tangerines, zest of