1/2 Photos of Tangerine & Chocolate Truffles
12 hrs 15 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
Quick, easy to make candy, that tastes like it took a long time to make. Only you will know how easy it really is. Chocolate, Orange and Almond whats not too like. These look great on cookie trays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place dark chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring until melted.
- 2Add the salt to the smooth chocolate mixture and mix well, then put the melted chocolate aside until it has cooled completely.
- 3Next add the cheese to the chocolate mixture and using a mixer beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 4Add the powdered sugar and zest to the chocolate/cheese mixture and beat until well blended.
- 5Pour the mixture into a small baking pan lined with plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- 6Remove chocolate from pan by pulling up on the plastic wrap. Remove the plastic and cut the chocolate into 24 pieces.
- 7Roll each chocolate peice into a ball.
- 8You are almost done, roll each of the chocolate balls in the finely chopped almonds.
- 9Store if you can in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangerine & Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 181.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tangerines, zest of