Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Saw this in GH, looks really tasty!
Make and share this Tangerine Beef Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 tangerines
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb flank steak, 1/8 inch slices
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 6 ounces snow peas, strings removed
- 3 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup water
- remove peel in strips from 2-3 tangerines, remove any white pith from peel, set aside.
- cut remaining pith from tangerines, juice tangerines into 2 cup measuring cup, remove seeds.
- stir in sherry, oil, 1 t cornstarch, set aside.
- in medium bowl, mix soy sauce and 1 T cornstarch, add beef and coat to toss, set aside.
- heat 2 t vegetable oil in skillet, cook tangerine peel for 2-3 minutes, transfer to large bowl.
- Cook peppers, peas, and green onions in skillet for 1 minute, add water and cook for 2 minutes stirring often. Add to bowl with peels.
- add 1 t oil to skillet, cook half beef until browned, add to vegetable bowl. repeat with other half of beef.
- add juice to skillet, heat until boiling, boil 1 minute. return beef mixture to skillet, heat through.
- Serve over rice.