1/1 Photo of Tang-Y Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
I had a moment of brilliance and came up with these little gems one night. You don't really even have to like tang to like these muffins. They have a very light and airy texture and taste a bit like orange cream, only so much better with the chocolate and bananas too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F and grease muffin cups.
- 2In bowl mix sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3In seperate bowl combine mashed bananas, tang, sugar, egg, and melted butter.
- 4Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moist.
- 5Coat chocolate chips in a small bit of flour (this prevents them from sinking to the bottom of your muffins), and fold them into batter.
- 6Fill muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tang-Y Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant Tang orange drink