I had a moment of brilliance and came up with these little gems one night. You don't really even have to like tang to like these muffins. They have a very light and airy texture and taste a bit like orange cream, only so much better with the chocolate and bananas too.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease muffin cups.
- In bowl mix sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In seperate bowl combine mashed bananas, tang, sugar, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moist.
- Coat chocolate chips in a small bit of flour (this prevents them from sinking to the bottom of your muffins), and fold them into batter.
- Fill muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean.