1/1 Photo of Tang-Breakfast Drink Jelly
That's right---the astronaut's drink! This came from a 1974 Sure-Jell booklet. My kids enjoyed the jelly on toast, and they said their friends didn't believe it was made from a powdered drink. A definite conversation-piece!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure sugar and set aside.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan; mix well.
- 3Place over high heat and stir until mixture comes to a hard boil.
- 4Immediately add all sugar and stir.
- 5Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard one minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat, skim off foam with a metal spoon, and pour quickly into half-pint glass jars.
- 7Wipe rims, apply lids and water bath process for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from canner and place jars on a clean, dry towel to cool.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tang-Breakfast Drink Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tang orange crystals