Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 mins
Cod, halibut haddock or other firm-fleshed white fish make are perfectly suited to the vibrantly flavoured Tandoori spices. Create a refreshing contrast by serving with cool Greek yogurt and fresh mint.
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tandoori spice mix
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lb firm white fish, cut in 2 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- *Chill time 1 hour.
- 1. In large bowl, stir together vinegar, oil, garlic, spice mix, ginger and salt. Pat fish dry with paper towel; add to bowl and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Chill for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- 2.Preheat broiler. Line heavy duty baking sheet with greased foil.
- 3. Place fish on prepared baking sheet. Broil until fish flakes easily, about 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander.