Recipe by Chef at Heart
Recipe courtesy of the National Turkey Federation, for more like it, please visit www.eatturkey.com
- 1 lb turkey cutlets, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash clove
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a small bowl, combine turkey strips, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Allow to stand while preparing other ingredients.
- 2. Spray nonstick stovetop grill pan with vegetable spray; heat over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss in turkey strips. Stirring constantly, cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until strips are done and lightly browned. Remove to a clean bowl.
- 3. Heat chipatis or tortillas 2 at a time in grill pan for about 30 seconds per side; transfer to cutting board.
- *Chipatis are Indian tortillas and can be found in specialty grocery stores
- Makes 4 servings (2 wraps containing approx 2 oz turkey each)
- Fat: 9.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.1g
- Calories: 441.4
- Protein: 28.1g.