Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Got this from a weight watchers book. 2 1/2 pts per serving. Prep time = average marinating time. You may substitute chicken for the turkey and other curry paste (if you don't like tandoori) too.
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 225 g turkey, cut into bite-size
- Mix tandoori paste, lemon juice, yogurt and mint in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add turkey, stir well, cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- To make kebabs: Thread cubes of turkey on to four skewers.
- Cook under med-high preheated grill or barbecue for 15 mins, turning occasionally.
- NOTE: Soak wooden skewers in hot water for 10 mins before using, to prevent burning when grilling.