Recipe by kzbhansen
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2 India recipes Best if marinated for 4 hours to overnight.
Top Review by chickitita
Absolutely Fantastic! Even my son liked it, and he is not often fond of Indian spices. We grilled the chicken and it was very tender and crispy. I think I'll try baking it next time, because I will be making this again real soon. Thank you for this recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 roasting chickens, cut up or 2 split rock cornish game hens
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass dish or plastic bag. Close tight and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight.
- Place chicken, skin side up 5-7 inches from medium hot coals. Grill 50-60 minutes or until done. Turn every 10-15 minutes.
- Or cook at 350 for 45- 60 minutes.